27 Июль 2024 02:25

Новости:

Русская Северная Каролина

Looking for help with Russian languge

Автор ColonelKorn, 10 Апр. 2010 18:38

« предыдущая - следующая »

ColonelKorn

I am currently studying Russian in order to gain advancement in my career. I would like to find native Russian speakers who could help me with the process,
                                                                                       Thanks
                                                                                                  Thomas

Wades

Where are you located at? Yeah i suppose there's some folks here...so what's it gonna be like, hanging out talking Russian?

ColonelKorn

What's it gonna be like talking Russian? In my case, standing there with a blank, lost look on my face while everyone around me has a meaningful conversation. :) I'm not making much progress with my lessons due to time constraints, so I'm gonna require lots of patience. Location: Near Albemarle, NC

kostya

Цитата: ColonelKorn от 12 Апр. 2010 07:49
What's it gonna be like talking Russian? In my case, standing there with a blank, lost look on my face while everyone around me has a meaningful conversation. :) I'm not making much progress with my lessons due to time constraints, so I'm gonna require lots of patience. Location: Near Albemarle, NC

Find a Russian girlfriend if you are not in relationships... ;) Pillow talk is the best way to learn any foreign language. ;)

ColonelKorn

OK. Where in NC do I find one of those? I'm all for it  8)So far the only Russian I met this year was a soldier.

ElenaVS

Цитата: ColonelKorn от 17 Апр. 2010 16:28
OK. Where in NC do I find one of those? I'm all for it  8)So far the only Russian I met this year was a soldier.

Then could be more useful to place your info on Main menu/Dating. Chance that somebody'll respond.

ColonelKorn

Galinka

this group might help (itäs not intended for dating though) http://www.meetup.com/russiannc/

marigaga

I have Master's in Russian language, and I am Russian. I can teach you Russian, if you're interested.
Where are you located in NC?
M

ColonelKorn

I have a tutor now, but do not know for how much longer. I am in central NC, about an hor from Charlotte. And you?

marigaga

I am glad that you found a tutor.
I live Charlotte, just a mile from South Carolina.
Please let me know if you need any help, or if you want to practice in Russian.
Marina